Wednesday, 01 May 2013
The Microsoft Application Roadmap summarizes important details IT managers need to track in order to plan for the deployment and maintenance of Microsoft server products, Windows components and development tools developers use to build applications on the Microsoft platform.
Sections included in the roadmap:
- SQL Server
Includes roadmaps for SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, and Parallel Data Warehouse.
- Developer Tools
Includes roadmaps for Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio LightSwitch, the .NET Framework, Silverlight, Web Matrix, Expression Studio, Visual Studio Tools for Applications.
- Applications Integration and E-Commerce
Includes roadmaps for Biz Talk Server, Host Integration Server, and Commerce Server.
An extensive list of reference material for Microsoft's application platform roadmap, including technology evaluation reports, licensing guides and analyst reports.
Charts and Illustrations included in the roadmap:
- Sidebar: What's New for the Application Platform
- Illustration: SQL Server and Business Intelligence Platform Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for SQL Server
- Sidebar: Windows Azure SQL Database
- Illustration: Developer Tools Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for Visual Studio
- Chart: Important Dates for the .NET Framework
- Sidebar: The Windows Azure Platform
- Illustration: Application Integration and E-Commerce Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for BizTalk Server
- Sidebar: Azure EAI & EDI Services
- Chart: Important Dates for Host Integration Server
- Chart: Important Dates for Commerce Server
Join to read the full report
Learn more about our analysis
Members login to read full report