Wednesday, 01 May 2013
The Microsoft Systems Management, Security, and Identity Management Roadmap summarizes important details IT managers need to track in order to plan for the deployment and maintenance of Microsoft infrastructure software.
Sections included in the roadmap:
- Systems Management
Includes roadmaps for System Center Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, and other management products such as the Desktop Optimization Pack and Windows Intune.
Includes roadmaps for Endpoint Protection, Forefront for Server Applications, and Forefront Unified Access Gateway.
- Identity and Access Management
Includes the roadmap for Forefront Identity Manager.
An extensive list of reference material for Microsoft's systems management, security and identity management roadmaps, including technology evaluation reports, licensing guides and analyst reports.
Charts and Illustrations included in the roadmap:
- Illustration: Data Center Systems Management Products
- Illustration: Client Management Products
- Sidebar: What's New in Systems Management, Security, and Identity Management
- Sidebar: System Center Product Names
- Chart: Important Dates for System Center
- Illustration: Security Products
- Illustration: Identity and Access Management Technologies
- Chart: Important Dates for Security and Identity Products
Join to read the full report
Learn more about our analysis
Members login to read full report