Wednesday, 01 May 2013
The Microsoft Windows Roadmap summarizes important details IT managers need to track in order to plan for the deployment and maintenance of both desktops and servers as well as desktop- and server-based products which have dependencies on specific Windows versions and service packs.
Sections included in the roadmap:
- Windows Client
Includes roadmaps for Windows 8 and Windows RT.
- Internet Explorer
Includes the roadmap for Internet Explorer 10.
- Windows Phone
Includes roadmaps for Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.
- Windows Server
Includes roadmaps for Windows Server 2012 other special editions
of Windows Server 2012 for specific customers and workloads.
An extensive list of reference material for the Windows Roadmap, including technology evaluation reports, licensing guides and analyst reports.
Charts and Illustrations included in the roadmap:
- Sidebar: Windows XP to Exit Extended Support
- Sidebar: What's New on the Windows Roadmap
- Illustration: Windows Client and IE Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for Windows Client
- Illustration: Windows Phone Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for Windows Phone
- Illustration: Windows Server Overview
- Chart: Important Dates for Windows Server
- Chart: Windows Server Special Editions
- Chart: Important Dates for Surface
Join to read the full report
Learn more about our analysis
Members login to read full report