Who Should Attend a Licensing Boot Camp?
If your job has anything to do with licensing Microsoft technologies, you should attend this seminar. Whether you’re an IT procurement specialist, a software asset manager, a systems architect, or a major Microsoft partner, this Boot Camp will advance your skills and give you the resources you need to address any Microsoft licensing question.
- IT decision makers. Learn how to architect compliant solutions and how to accurately budget for Microsoft licenses.
- Procurement professionals. Learn the fundamental concepts and vocabulary you need to work effectively with your Microsoft account manager and LAR. Learn how to optimize your purchases by choosing the right product licenses and volume licensing program for your organization's specific IT scenarios.
- Software asset managers. Gain an understanding of the different types of Microsoft licenses, the rights they confer, and how they can be tracked. Learn how to avoid the most common Microsoft compliance mistakes.
- Legal professionals. Learn about the Microsoft licensing rules, volume licensing programs, and the legal agreements that define your organization's relationship with Microsoft.
- Solution partners. Get expertise to accurately advise your customers about their Microsoft licensing decisions.
At IVENT we spend a great deal of time and
money making sure that we
carefully manage our Microsoft technology and licenses. It’s critical to our success that we have a strong understanding of Microsoft licensing so we can implement current and plan future initiatives in the most cost-effective and efficient manner. Your Boot Camp provided us with clear, understandable explanations on key Microsoft products. You have made our jobs a lot easier and now we can focus on other things using the time that we’ve saved.
The Boot Camp helped me understand the intricacies of the options out there for all the different Enterprise products. I learned some good tips about interacting with the LAR's too. If your company is going to purchase or renew with Microsoft, I highly recommend it!