Microsoft Product Roadmaps
All four regularly updated Roadmaps consolidate essential information about a major area of Microsoft’s enterprise cloud services and on-premises product offerings, and include:
- Product & technology overviews, expected improvements and new features, and key use scenarios
- Release/retirement dates, support lifecycle deadlines, and other potentially disruptive changes
- Changes to product naming/branding and terminology
- Product interdependencies and overlapping functionality, and their potential implications
- Pointers to Directions on Microsoft reports and other resources for additional depth
Details all Microsoft 365 branded suites and their software & online service subcomponents (browse list), such as Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise and Teams, as well as related add-on services customers may need to augment their Microsoft 365 installations.
Details Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings (browse list) for compute and networking, Web and mobile, analytics, management and backup, data storage and access, and application integration.
Details traditional software for on-premises deployment (browse list) including Windows operating systems, desktop applications, server-based productivity applications, databases, management and security products, and developer tools.
Details Customer Engagement Online applications such as Sales and Customer Service, Operations Online applications such as Finance and Commerce, and comparable on-premises offerings.